Saturday, August 9, 2008

Feeling blessed

I emailed my mom to see if she could watch Lex next weekend while I am at work and she replied telling me that it was a silly question and of course he could come over. This is the same woman who wasn't sure she wanted to be a grandmother until she held him for the first time. I love seeing my boy with his grandparents (both sets) because they show just how much they love him. The weekend of the 23rd he is going to see his other set of grandparents because I am going to a concert down there and I know they are super excited to see him again. I'm hoping that while he and I are down there we can run to the Mall of America and get him an outfit for the wedding the weekend after. He's my spoiled little angel and I love every minute of it!

No comments: