Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Attack!

I don't understand why when I post an answer about the chicken pox vaccine on a board I get flamed for vaccinating my child and being aware of why he should get this vaccine and yet when a second person posts almost word for word my response nothing happens. I have friends who are delaying vaccines and others that are skipping them completely but I can't do that to Lex because I work in a setting where I can bring anything and everything home with me. Ugh!

Add that I'm already feeling crappy, exhausted unable to sleep well, Lex being a handful and you get a big balling mess, maybe I need to go back on celexa...

2 comments:

Elana Kahn said...

I'm sorry you're having a tough time. :-( I also wanted to let you know I tagged you. Check out the details on my blog!

Molly said...

Thank you for vaccinating. I say this all the time when the discussion comes up. I never had any doubt that our boy would get his vaccines...of course now he can't get any until he's done with chemotherapy, so we're delaying but not by choice. I can get behind delaying or splitting the vaccines but it isn't anyone else's choice to say that the diseases aren't that bad anyway or hardly exist anymore.

Please vaccinate your kids, ladies and gentlemen, because if you take your unvaccinated kid somewhere and he catches something and makes my immunocompromised kid sick, bad things will happen.