Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Busy busy busy

This week has been incredibly busy and time will continue to fly by until the two weeks I have off in the beginning of October.

My cousin's wedding was Saturday and it was gorgeous. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day (although a breeze would have been nice). Her husband was crying during their vows which were just beautiful. I know they'll be incredibly happy, just like I told her they would be when they started dating 5 years ago.

Lex started daycare yesterday. It's a home based daycare run by one of my mom's neighbors. He really seems to be enjoying it and she said she loves having him there because she has never encountered such a happy baby, he has yet to cry while there and he's been there for two full work days. He got really excited when I dropped him off this morning so that made me feel better about putting him into daycare

We are moving on Saturday, but we are starting to move things over Friday night. I can't wait for our move to be over and everything to be unpacked. What I can't wait for most? The washer and dryer we will have. Doing laundry in our own place instead of the laundrymat will be wonderful. I won't have to drag my son out in nasty weather just to make sure he has clean clothes, instead I can do it after work every couple days and we won't get the stains we have had in some of our clothes.

Nate started school yesterday as well and I think he'll do great despite his reservations about it. He may be older than a lot of students there but he's a lot more mature than he was when he was their age and now he has something to work for.

I better get back to housework and packing since Lex is down and I still have to make my dinner.

No comments: