Since the beautiful Sarah tagged me I guess I'll play along.
7 Random facts about me:
1. Every morning I watch Little Einsteins and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with Lex and actually enjoy them.
2.When I was a teenager I felt lucky to never have a period, seriously thought I was blessed lol.
3. I give shots to kids at work and almost every time I do it I can feel my heart start to race and I feel awful for a half hour after I do it, like a panic attack.
4. I was majorly depressed when my dr graduated from residency and left our clinic.
5. When I was a kid I convinced my brother to stick his finger in a pair of scissors and closed them on him, he has a giant scar because of it, wraps all the way around his pinky.
6. I'm jealous of mom's who had "average" sized babies. Lex was 9lbs 4.1oz so sometimes I feel like I got jipped of the tiny baby stage.
7. I want another baby soon and if I could be assured it's going to be a boy I would want it sooner.
Alright I'm going to tag...