Friday, September 26, 2008

Tagged again

Since the beautiful Sarah tagged me I guess I'll play along.

7 Random facts about me:

1. Every morning I watch Little Einsteins and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with Lex and actually enjoy them.

2.When I was a teenager I felt lucky to never have a period, seriously thought I was blessed lol.

3. I give shots to kids at work and almost every time I do it I can feel my heart start to race and I feel awful for a half hour after I do it, like a panic attack.

4. I was majorly depressed when my dr graduated from residency and left our clinic.

5. When I was a kid I convinced my brother to stick his finger in a pair of scissors and closed them on him, he has a giant scar because of it, wraps all the way around his pinky.

6. I'm jealous of mom's who had "average" sized babies. Lex was 9lbs 4.1oz so sometimes I feel like I got jipped of the tiny baby stage.

7. I want another baby soon and if I could be assured it's going to be a boy I would want it sooner.

Alright I'm going to tag...

Katie
Shayna
Shauna
Nicolie
Elana
Alison
Mel

No comments: