Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Home Sweet Home

We moved into our new apartment this past weekend and it reminded me why I hate moving and I didn't realize we have as much stuff as we do. The new place is nice, the neighborhood isn't quite the best (we have the want to be kids out there, the ones that make trouble) but winter will be here soon and that makes a world of difference up here. I like it here as far as the space is concerned. Not so fond of having to do dishes in a small sink several times a day but I'll get used to it.

My little brother had dinner with us tonight and it was awesome. I love when Matt comes home because we never get to see him and he and I were always close. He told me when he came home he won't do much with Lex until Lex reaches his teens but tonight he was playing with Lex while I cooked and was trying to teach Lex new noises. And Lex loves his Uncle Matt, he was snuggling with him, it was so nice to see.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Yeah, moving sucks. But it's the best when you unpack that last box and can get back on with your life.