Friday, July 11, 2008

Hoo-ah

I rejoined the gym at work and tonight was my first night going back and it felt freakin amazing! I have so much residual energy and that is great considering I worked for 8 hours prior to going to the gym. My immediate goal is to make it to the gym at least 5 days this week, next goal is to lose 5 pounds by my cousin's bachelorette party at the end of this month and 15 by her wedding at the end of August. Since I'm working at the hospital until well after her wedding I'll have no excuse not to go. I can either go before work and shower there or go after work. Either way my fat toosh is gonna lose some poundage before the wedding and hopefully enough to get me ovulating regularly so I can convince Nate to try again. Not to mention I'm sure more body confidence on my part will make our sex life better.

No comments: