Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Frustrating

Between my chart, my nausea and inability to get to the gym regularly I'm pretty frustrated.

My chart is all wonky. Fertility friend cannot seem to make a decision about when I possibly ovulated first it said cycle day 13 and then 14 and now is back to 13. I don't know that I believe that I actually ovulated but only time will tell.

I'm nauseous yet again. I was feeling pretty good this morning when I woke up and went to the gym. I felt pretty good when I got home and showered, fed Lex and ate breakfast and got the chili started in the slow cooker. I sat down after doing dishes to check boards, read email and blogs and started feeling queasy. I actually got up at one point and was dry heaving in the bathroom. I'm tired of being queasy. I am going to see a doc at my clinic today about the bruises that randomly appear after working out on my back and I may mention that I've been nauseous for almost a week.

I feel awful, except for the workout this morning I hadn't been to the gym in more than a week. How the hell am I going to lose weight if I don't buckle down? I need someone to be accountable to other than myself I think... too bad my gym doesn't offer a personal trainer.

We found out that Nate has obesity-related hepatitis based on his biopsy results. We won't know much more than that until he has his follow-up with Dr. Avello in August.

No comments: