Friday, June 6, 2008

What would you do?

I'm torn. Part of me wants to go back on bcp so I don't have to wait around forever for my period and it's much easier to keep track of my cycle that way, especially since we aren't ready to have another little one just yet (well Nate's not ready but I am...) but I don't want to go back on it because of some of the side effects I have.

Good news from my doctor's office today. I've lost 4 pounds since my last visit a month ago. I didn't realize I had lost any but it did make me happy. My doctor is honestly the sweetest woman ever. She told me how proud of me she was that I completed school, had a beautiful happy boy and got a great job that I obviously enjoy (although not so much today I had a three year old kick me a couple times and a 1 year old yank a needle out of his leg). And now I'm working towards my goal to lose weight... I'll get there one day...

1 comment:

Shauna said...

I'm torn too Cate. Except I'm not on any kind of BC, and I'm ready to have another but I'm not. I think I am though. Congrats on losing a few pounds!