Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Whining

Today is the start of a week of separation . Lex is going to spend from tonight until Saturday afternoon with Nate and my inlaws. I'm miserable with out having Lex around. I know I will be able to handle the day to day stuff, cleaning, feeding the cats, etc, What I'm going to have a hard time with is the quiet times Lex normally shares with me. The snuggling on the couch with the tv on. Snuggling in bed because he's too awake and needs someone to rub his back to help him fall back to sleep. I'm going to sleep with his spare blanket tonight  so I can feel like he's near by me. If I could have my way there would be no custody agreement  that would mean Lex is several hours away from me for several days. I love my baby boy.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hugs, I am so sorry, hon. :'(