Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Two years


This time two years ago I was getting my first dose of pitocin in hopes it would speed up the arrival of Lex. The last two years have had their trying times (reflux, middle of the night feedings, his refusal to latch) and amazing times (watching my son grow, his first steps across the apartment, everyday he smiles at me). I wouldn't change a thing about these last two years. I admit sometimes I'm envious of mom's who have kiddos that talk but you know what, he'll get there and I'll look back at these days and wonder what my hurry was. Tomorrow morning when I kiss him before I head to work I'll have a two year old, how'd that happen?

4 comments:

Elana Kahn said...

Wow, he is such a big boy!!! And so incredibly adorable, too. Where did the time go??

Sarah said...

Aw... ♥ and we went through out journeys together...

Happy birthday, Lex!

Sarah said...

happy birthday little man! crazy isnt it? our babies arent babies anymore.

Michelle said...

Time sure does fly!! Happy Birthday Lex!!!